BRITISH MARQUES & TECHNICAL
Dan MacPherson, of MacPherson Woodcrafts in British Columbia (recently relocated from the UK) offers high quality woodwork, cabinetry, veneering and wood finishing.
Offering the highest concours standards, Dan specialises in both modern and classic car interior restoration and replacement, mainly but not limited to; Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, Mercedes, Aston Martin and Bugatti.
Visit the website: http:
We also offer the same repair, restoration and replacement services for yacht and VIP aircraft interiors as well as offering custom gun and rifle stocks (including alterations) along with many other bespoke items such as ornate boxes, trophy bases, memorial plaques, turned and carved items for ornamental or every day use.
We are also able to cater for special projects and manufacture bespoke items of the highest quality. We offer a whole range of services to a variety of trades and are happy to meet the exacting needs of any client. Every client is dealt with on a one to one basis which enables us to offer the best advice and to achieve the right results.
Here in our work facility, we work with traditional machines along side the latest technology to cater for all manner of specialist work. We can also arrange CAD design, CNC production for higher volume work, laser cutting and engraving.
Our finishing department offers a full range of finishes in a variety of materials including high gloss polyester to cater for every kind of finish requirement.
- VIP Hard trim vehicle, yacht and aircraft interior repairs, restoration and replacement
- High quality flat and curved veneering
- Bases and display cabinets for medals, trophies, ornaments etc
- Everyday use items such as bowls, breadboards, chopping blocks etc
- Permanent or temporary grave markers and memorial plaques,
- Ornate and ornamental wooden objects such as reliefs, mouldings, boxes etc
- Custom made rifle and gun stocks plus repairs and alterations
- High quality paint finishing including polyester finishes
- Artwork and vinyl artwork application and finishing
- Duplicator carving and engraving
- General timber machining
Please feel free to phone for information and quotes (250) 486 1371
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Storage & Winter Hibernation
Here are some additional ideas to protect your investment.
- If the vehicle is going to be sitting in one spot for an extended period of time, over inflate the tires by +10 lbs
- Place Styrofoam blocks under the tires to help eliminate flat spots from forming on the tires
- Apply a good coat of wax to help protect the paint surface on the vehicle
- Store vehicle with full tank of gas to prevent fuel from contamination
See two additional articles below
We are a multi-marque British car club and this section is currently set up for the following cars:
Please submit any interesting articles and/or technical material about any British car to the GBBCC Webmaster in a Windows format (e.g. MS Word or "pdf" files) along with diagrams, illustrations and photos. If you do not have them in a digital format, please supply the Webmaster with hardcopies for conversion to the GBBCC website.
Motor Oils - Warning from Dustin at CARS on Ronell Cres, Collingwood
Our British cars will be safely hibernating for the winter. Please check this video about winter conditions:
There are a few steps that you should perform before putting your vehicle away into storage for the winter. Brian Cullingford – thank you for providing this copy.
Moss Motors has a good article “Putting Your Car Into Storage”. Check the following link:
Out of Winter Storage
When Spring arrives, we should be ready to bring our vehicles out of winter storage. There are a few tasks that we should do before we drive our vehicles. Again, thank you Brian Cullingford.
Moss Motors also has a good article “Bringing a Car Out of Storage”. Check the following link: